Recently we have been praying and hoping that the Lord would send some others to join us in ministry in Gyor. As ministry grows and changes we need help and are simply unable to do more. We have some great local people who help with various different ministries, but we really could do with a missionary/missionary couple or missionary family to partner with us. Could that be you? Or perhaps you know someone who may be interested? Here is a list of areas that we need help in:
- Expanding ministry to orphans (we have a desire to see this work grow)
- Leading Bible studies (we have two weekly)
- Helping with worship and/or preaching
- Starting an English language club
- Helping with ladies coffee morning or starting a group for men
- Pastoral care
- Hosting visitors and teams
- Whatever else the Lord puts on your heart!
If you might be interested, please contact me via the contact form. Looking forward to hearing from you!