As an ordained minister in the Free Methodist church, I recognize that we all need a personal relationship with Jesus. As a qualified nurse, I also recognize that we have real emotional and physical needs. As a family we see that so many people in Hungary are hurting and as Christ reached out to those in need so do we desire to do so. How do we do this?
- Weekly Bible studies with two small groups. One group is an English language Bible study for adults and the other group is a Hungarian language group for University aged young adult. Both are held in Győr
- Weekly English lessons and Bible stories with kids in a local orphanage.
- Monthly English language worship service in Győr
- Regular worship with a Sunday fellowship group
- Preaching regularly at a Free Methodist church in Budapest
- Delivering food and clothes to the needy of Győr and the surrounding villages and small towns
- Offering counselling
- Interpreting/translating for non-Hungarian speakers
- Serving on the European leadership team for the Free Methodist Church. Responsibilities include directing educational studies for those considering ordination
Click the link below for a little of what we do.
- Operation Orphan – Europe/Hungary (hungaryforchrist.wordpress.com)